Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Optional:||Buzzer Alarm/water Tank||Spindle:||1.5 Kw Water Cooling Spindle|
|Machine Structure:||T-slot Table||X/Y Axis:||X/Y Axis TBI Ball Screw Import From Taiwan|
|Control System:||NC ---studio||Motor:||Stepper Motor 450A/servo Motor|
1. Machine bed is welded tubular steel structure, less vibration while fast speed running.
2. Adopt Stainless Steel Water tank in case of turning rusty after long time water touch.
3. Installed with water spraying nozzle to cycle water for cooling bits .the cycled water will flow into storage tank and be cycled.
4. Powerful water-cooling constant torque spindles .durable usage .
5. Import linear square HIWIN rails on XYZ .
6. It will start the work automatically at the point from which the power cut off. More intelligent.
|X Y working area||600*900mm|
|Z working area||200mm|
|Table structure||T-slot or vacuum table|
|X-Y-Z structure||Ball screw for z axis, gear-wheel for x,y axis,|
|Spindle power||1.5 kw constant power water-cooling spindle|
|Drive motor||stepper motor|
|Max Idling speed||35m/min|
|Max working speed||25m/min|
|speed of principal axis||0-24000r/s|
|Command code||G code|
|Computer interface||USB 2.0|
|Software||Type3 Software/UcancamV8 Software
(Original English Version)
|Controls||DSP(Digital Signal Processor)/
Mach3/Ncstudio system (optional)
1. Suitable for natural marble, granite, bluestone, sandstone, artifical stone, tombstone, milestone, ceramictile, jade, crystal, ceramics, glass, plastic, wood, bamboo, cambered surface, sphere, stainless steel, iron, copper, aluminium, titanium alloy, can doing 3D embossment, and line engraving, bevelling, drilling 2D engraving.
2. Such as granite stone can be layered engraving to 3mm
3. Marble, bluestone can be engraving to 3mm on time.
4. Engraving characters,letters, pattern, intaglio, rilievi, handwriting, ancient calligraphy, abrazine colored drawing, flat carving colored drawing, etc on stone,glass, depth can control optionally, to reach the artistic effect
Question: How can I find a machine,which can satisfy my requirement, within my budget?
First let us answer the following questions.
1) What type of materials do you plan to cut or engrave?
( Wood,Particle Board,Plastic,Foam,Composites,Glass,Aluminum )
2) What is the most complex design you foresee cutting?
The complexity of the design is another important considerations. What is meant by this is primarily
the overall size and depth of cut per axis. Do you plan to use the machine for cutting, carving, drilling, or all of the above?
3) What kind of tolerances do you need to hold?
Now this is something that I am sure you have already considered but it is still worth discussing. A router is capable of leaving a near perfect finish while surfacing and overall the tolerances are good.
Email : export08(@)linkcnc.com
Whats App: 0086-15098907446
We chat: 0015098907446